Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American Culture. From the roaring 20’s and the post war boom, to prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there.
Stacy Adams supports programs that help individuals reach their full potential. We’ve partnered with three incredible national non-profit organizations, who through hard work and dedication have transformed the lives of many disadvantaged, under-served members of our community.
- Made of 100% crushable wool with a beautiful silk band and decorated feather pin
- Pair it with a classy outfit or a classic costume to complete your ideal look
- The satin lining provides cool comfort for your head perfect for long term wear
- Holds it shape wonderfully even after some bumps and folds
- Quality made so it’s classy enough for a party and durable enough for several parties