Pine Nut (Cedar) Oil is manufactured by the method of cold pressing. This technology allows to preserve all the nutrients contained in Pine Nut.
Pine Nut oil contains:
– Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids that are not synthesized in the human body and it is extremely important to get them every day in a sufficient amount and balanced composition;
– B vitamins, which play a major role in cellular metabolism;
– vitamin E has antioxidant properties and is involved in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates;
– a scarce and valuable trace minerals: selenium, chromium, silicon, etc.
– gamma-linolenic acid has anti-inflammatory action, prevents blood clots, lowers the level of cholesterol in blood, controls the appearance of fat cells, accelerates the breakdown of fats, helps lose excess weight.
– Take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day.
– Cedar oil has always been considered a delicacy. It gives a spicy taste and a delicate nutty flavor to vegetable salads, cold and hot appetizers.
- Pine Nut / Pine Seed / Cedar Oil is manufactured by the method of cold pressing. It is extra virgin, unrefined and raw
- Pine nut oil contains Omega-3, Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, trace minerals, gamma-linolenic acid
- Pine nut oil has anti-inflammatory action, prevents blood clots, lowers the level of cholesterol in blood
- Can be taken 2-3 times a day or/and with food in salads, dips, cold appetizers
- Production and bottling dates are in European date format DD/MM/YYYY. First date indicated on the package is production date. Second date is bottling date. Label attached provides the expiration date in American date format MM/DD/YYYY.