From the Creators of the New York Times Bestseller Essential Oils for Beginners
The healing properties of essential oils are virtually limitless. You can put them to work today without the hassle, expense, and frustration that come with consulting doctors and taking prescription medicines.
Essential Oils Natural Remedies offers essential oils practitioners of all levels a comprehensive home reference for a lifetime of health-related needs.
- Easy-to-navigate A-to-Z guide to remedies that heal or mitigate symptoms for a range of ailments, from acne to migraines to Parkinson’s disease, and more
- Special features explain how to diffuse oils, make a compress, and offer healing massage
- Over 170 ailments covered and over 300 homemade remedies included
- Profiles of 75 essential oils to know and use, including info on medicinal uses, application methods, blending, and precautions
- Reviews the 10 most popular essential oils brands and their products
Take the power to heal back into your own hands with essential oils for all of your everyday health needs.
- Althea Press