Changing nylon watch straps is quick and easy – no need to remove pins from watch: Feed strap through one pin from top, behind watch case and up through other pin. Run strap through 3rd ring so short strap is between watch and your wrist. Nylon bands are easy to shorten simply by cutting end of strap at desired length and heating cut end with match/lighter to slightly melt fabric and prevent fraying. Also, excess band can be tucked under and back through 2nd ring. FixFind your fashion and choose from over 100 different colors, patterns and styles in band width selections ranging from 16mm to 26mm.
- Interchangeable military-style nylon watch strap; 11-inch length fits wrists 6 to 9-inches in diameter
- Selections range from 16mm to 26mm band width (distance between lugs)
- Safer for your watch – break a pin but watch stays on your wrist. All stainless steel hardware – buckle plus 3 keeper rings
- Permanent heat-welded seams, non-fraying precision laser-cut edges and holes
- Comfortable and extremely durable 1mm-thick woven nylon will last for years; washable